USIM Facebook Pixel
Home > Insurance Policies > Manage Your Policy > Policy Management FAQs

Policy Management FAQs

Policy Management FAQs

Q. Who do I contact if I have an earthquake damage claim?
A. CEA participating residential insurance companies process all claims on our behalf. Please contact them directly if you have an earthquake damage claim.
Q. How can I access my bill?
A. The CEA insurance provider that insures your residence (for fire and theft) services CEA policies on our behalf. They also determine how your bill is delivered to you and what payment methods to offer you. Please contact your insurance agent to learn more about what options are available to you
Q. Where do I send my bill?
A. Make your CEA policy payment to the residential insurance company that sold you your CEA policy—not CEA. They handle all billing for your CEA policy on our behalf.
Q. What payment options are available?
A. The residential insurance company that sold you your CEA policy decides what payment methods and schedules (including pay by credit card or monthly installments) are available to pay CEA policy premiums. Please contact them to see what options they offer. 
Q. I want to choose an insurance company that offers CEA policy bill payment or viewing options that work best for me. What do I need to know?
A. Contact the residential insurance companies you are considering, and find out what options they offer CEA policyholders. Because CEA does not offer stand-alone earthquake policies, your CEA policy has to be with the same insurance company as your residential insurance policy. Those companies sell and service CEA policies on our behalf, and they determine what billing and payment options to make available to you. 

Calculate Your Earthquake Insurance Premium

801 K Street, Suite 1000
Sacramento, CA 95814

Phone: (916) 325-3800
Toll Free: (877) 797-4300

©2018 California Earthquake Authority

Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Use  | Site Map